It is time to take a look at the other end of the Living Simple spectrum. This year’s five worse vehicles for fuel economy are listed below:
- 2012 GMC Yukon rated at 10/16 mpg
- 2012 Cadillac Escalade rated at 10/16 mpg
- 2012 Dodge Ram 2500 rated at 10/16 mpg
- 2012 Ford Expedition rated at 10/16 mpg
- 2012 Lincoln Navigator rated at 10/16 mpg
These five are the epitome of all that is wrong in the United States. Too large, too expensive, too irresponsible, yes, they have it all!
These vehicles beautifully represent materialism at its worst. There is simply no way to justify spending money on these vehicles. What is their purpose? To show everyone what excess looks like? To use too much fuel? To impress everyone with the fact that you can afford something this large?
Living Simple is about making wise decisions, and there is nothing wise about owning one of these.